Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lack of posting

Hey Art blog,

I haven't posted in a hot minute so I thought I'd remedy that and post some stuff I've been working on. I would post my maquette BUT mr. JOHN LARISON has yet to give it back to me.

I've really got to get moving on my other classes because I'm definitely behind on my concept book for self-publishing.

Here are two poster ideas/covers:

I like this one the best and so does my teacher.



This was my original idea but I don't really like the amount of blank space. I thought about doing the silouette on top and another image on the bottom but I'm super pressed for time so that's not gonna happen.





I'll post more from this story soon.... but not today. I need to get these shits printed and meet up with Mr. Larison to discuss my maquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment