Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally!

Hey there Journal, So I've started a new quarter at the SCAD, which means a lot of work and a lot of things to do... I'm starting to get into the flow of sketching for myself again (which will be helped along by Sketch Club on FRIDAY! YES!)





Not a lot, but there will be more.

There are some real world things that I need to be working on right now, one of those is the fact that I need to not think about the past, dwell in the past and beat myself up because I didn't do something because that's one of the biggest hindrances in terms of living in the moment and realizing that this moment is all there is. I can choose to be unhappy in this moment, I can choose to be angry in this moment, or I could choose to be happy. I want to be happy so I need to choose that instead of thinking about all the things that are possibly making me unhappy.

Doing things with people who I care about makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment